- Organize your move with the destination location in mind.
- Not only wrap your fragile items with bubble pack, line the boxes with bubble pack to provide additional protection. Remember, if the contents are shaking, chances are they'll be breaking.
- Secure all box seams with at least 4" overlap of sealing tape.
- Use Masterwrap to secure furniture draws, attach curtains to rods and covers to pots. There's no adhesive so there's no sticky clean-up.
- Leave nothing to memory. Save time and energy by labeling the sides of boxes with name, contents and it' destination location.
- For marking pens, depress the point into box several times to bring ink to the tip of the marker.
- Get your children involved and keep them occupied by giving them each a large box to pack their toys in.
- Lay your books flat in our medium boxes and alternate the bindings from front to back to prevent spine damage.
- You can't transport anything combustible or corrosive, so don't pack it.
- If you're using movers, label boxes containing special, high value items with a secret marking to make it easy to identify at delivery.
Our boxes contain up to 20% recycled content and our boxes meet industry standard & strenth requirements.
Return to Apartment Selector